- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for guest rooms for accommodation as well as for all other services and deliveries made by the hotel to the guest.
- Subletting or re-letting of the rooms provided is not permitted.
- The guest’s terms and conditions only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing beforehand.
II. Conclusion of contract, partner, statute of limitations
- The contract is concluded when the guest accepts the offer. The BUITERLING Hotel will send you a booking confirmation.
- All claims against the BUITERLING Hotel, insofar as they are not based on intent, expire in one year from the start of the limitation period, and claims for damages expire regardless of knowledge in 5 years.
III. Services, prices, advance payments, offsetting
- The BUITERLING Hotel is obliged to keep the rooms reserved for the guest available and to provide the services. The guest does not acquire the right to be provided specific rooms.
- The guest is obliged to pay the applicable or agreed hotel prices for rooms provided and for other services used by him. This also applies to services and expenses to third parties arranged by the guest.
- The agreed prices include any statutory value-added tax.
- The guest can only offset or reduce a claim by the hotel with an undisputed or legally binding claim.
IV. Arrival /departure
- The booked rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. In the event of late vacation of the rooms, the Buiterling Hotel will charge a flat rate of 50% up to 6:00 p.m., and then 100% of the price up to the following day the room is vacated. The guest is permitted to provide evidence of lesser damage. There will be no extension of the lease pursuant to Section 545 BGB (German Civil Code).
V. Withdrawal by the guest / failure to use the hotel’s services
- A withdrawal by the guest from the contract concluded with the Buiterling Hotel or a right of withdrawal free of charge require the hotel’s written consent. If consent is refused, the agreed price is to be paid by the guest even if the contractual services are not used and the BUITERLING Hotel is ready and able to provide the contractual services. However, benefits saved by the BUITERLING Hotel due to non-use or otherwise obtained are to be credited to the guest.
- The BUITERLING Hotel is free to set a flat rate for the expenses saved as a result of non-use and to demand the following payments from the contractually agreed prices from the guest:
- Cancellation up to 24 hours before the agreed arrival: free of charge
- StornoCancellation on the day of arrival: 100%
The guest reserves the right to provide evidence of higher savings made by the BUITERLING Hotel.
- In all other respects contractual or statutory rights of withdrawal remain unaffected.
VI. Withdrawal by the hotel
- If a right of withdrawal without charge for the guest has been agreed, the BUITERLING Hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract if there are inquiries from third parties about the booked rooms and the guest agrees to waive his right of withdrawal.
- The extraordinary right of withdrawal remains unaffected by the above provisions.
- The BUITERLING Hotel reserves the right to withdraw from guest reservations within 48 hours.
VII. Hotel liability
- Claims of the guest for damages are excluded. Exceptions to this are damage resulting from culpable injury to life or health and other contractual obligations if the Buiterling Hotel or a legal representative or vicarious agent is responsible for the breach of duty, as well as other damage resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the BUITERLING Hotel or a legal representative or vicarious agent.
- The hotel is liable to the guest for items brought in in accordance with the statutory provisions. In all other respects, No. 1 applies accordingly.
The BUITERLING Hotel must be notified immediately of any claims by the guest due to loss, destruction or damage to property brought in.
- Parking vehicles free of charge in the parking lot of the BUITERLING Hotel does not result in a contract for safekeeping. Liability for lost or damaged vehicles parked or manoeuvred on the BUITERLING Hotel’s property is excluded. In all other respects, No. 1 applies accordingly.
VIII. Final provisions
- Changes or additions to the contract concluded between the BUITERLING Hotel and the guest must be made in writing; this also applies to an agreement that excludes written form.
- The place of performance and jurisdiction is the registered office of the BUITERLING Hotel.
- Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective or void, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The statutory regulations are to be applied in place of the void or ineffective regulations, insofar as they come closest to that of the parties.